Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This Page is My Page

(parody by Dave Schipper of This Land is Your Land
© 2008 Rose Riversongs

Chorus:
This page is my page, visit me on MySpace
Read my corny blogs, and new pics blander
View my deadwood friends, and my top band pictures
MySpace was made for you and me.

As I was linking a top new friends list
I saw an email coming from a bimbo
I started wondering to add the captcha
MySpace was made for you and me

Chorus

I’ve seached and added and I’ve followed the friend list
To the amazing artists with greatest talents.
And all around me their music singing
MySpace was made for you and me

Chorus

As I was jumpin’ - I saw site there
That site was set for only private viewing
But in another site – it didn’t have that
That site was made for you and me

No comments: