Wednesday, September 19, 2018

What did I say?

What was it I said?
What was it I did?
When did you stop
being a friend?

I’m obsessed with you
But I kept it cool
You cut me off
Silence from your end

Should I avoid you
Stop going places
They’ll be awkward smiles
One will leave in the end

Now it’s back to me
Stalk you in reverse
I’ll find new haunts
And just remember when

I’ve said way too much
Done more than you wanted
You gave me no chance
And just made it end

by Dave Schipper (c) 2018 Rose Riversongs

note... don't panic.. trying to get in touch with sadness, I imagined a friend deciding she had enough with me.  A truly saddest state I could imagine.  I made a point of getting in touch with my morose side when I heard Dessa insured herself against losing it... say what, in case she got too happy.  Yes I've been too happy.

No comments: